Best Coaching for CA-IPCC Course in Hyderabad
IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course) / INTER
CHAMPS' delivers concept-based CA education & IPCC is the integral part of its structure. We believe that CA Students should be prepared strong in IPCC level. With quality output as the core philosophy, CHAMPS' has always taken IPCC Students seriously. And the results speak the actuals. Our intake is 35-50 students per batch and first-attempt IPCC completion percentage is more than 50%.
We SILENTLY achieve this excellent outcome because of the dedicated management strategy, superior & experienced faculty, extremely-focused Students & well-planned internal exam schedules, alongwith result analysis. SWOT analysis & action plans for each Student, enhanced confidence levels through personalized focus, structured preparation for each IPCC Student are the key elements at CHAMPS'.
Even with hardwork and study, some of the CA Students fail in their first attempt. CHAMPS' has provided the required coaching & direction for them towards sure-shot success. CHAMPS' can proudly announce that our IPCC Students are the most successful in their Articles & very strong in their CAREER & LIFE.
Once a student passes CPT or completes his/her graduation, he/she can register for the IPCC. There are two groups and seven papers of study in IPCC.
Group - I
- Paper 1: Accounting
- Paper 2: Law, Ethics and Communication
- Paper 3: Cost Accounting and Financial Management
- Paper 4: Taxation
Group - II
- Paper 5: Advanced Accounting
- Paper 6: Auditing and Assurance
- Paper 7: Information Technology & Strategic Management
CA New Syllabus 2017 | CA IPCC or CA Intermediate Course
There are 8 papers in CA IPCC or CA Intermediate new scheme from 2016.
Number of Papers - 8
Group - I
- Paper 1: Accounting (100 Marks)
- Paper 2: Corporate Laws & Other Laws (100 Marks)
Part I: Corporate Laws (60 Marks)
Part II: Other Laws (40 Marks)
- Paper 3: Cost and Management Accounting (100 Marks)
- Paper 4: Taxation (100 Marks)
Section A: Income Tax Law (60 Marks)
Section B: Indirect Tax Laws (40 Marks)
Group - II
- Paper 5: Advanced Accounting (100 Marks)
- Paper 6: Auditing and Assurance (100 Marks)
- Paper 7: Enterprise Information Technology & Strategic Management (100 Marks)
Section A: Enterprise Information System (50 Marks)
Section B: Strategic Management (50 Marks)
- Paper 8: Financial Management & Economics for Finance (100 Marks)
Section A: Financial Management (60 Marks)
Section B: Economics for Finance (40 Marks)